OSUN STATE MASS EDUCATION AGENCY (OSMEA)
Vocational Certificate in CATERING and other skills
This training qualifies a candidate to become self-employed. The skills to be acquired are as follow:
- - Hospitality Management
- - Events Management
- - Knitting
- - Tye and Dye
- - Bead Making
- - Ankara Shoe and Bag
- - Photography and Videography
- - Computer Operations
- - Three months of basic knowledge in catering
- - Six months basic and advanced training in catering, Bead Making, Ankara Shoe and Bag, Home Management and Computer Operation.
- - One year that cuts across all the vocational skills aforementioned.
The certificate given at the end of the training is that of Osun State Mass Education Agency
- The overall best student in catering gets a free ticket to France for one month to improve his/her skills at the Servair Kitchen in Paris courtesy of Air France
- The Overall second and third best students shall be privileged to spend three months each at Servair Kitchen in Lagos.
- The overall seven best graduating students among those sponsored shall have starter-packs presented to them to kick start their businesses.
Mon - Sat at 08:00 - 17:00
Along Bowen University Rd, Iwo, Beside Community High Sch. Oluponna, Osun State