The National Vocational Certificate is awarded to individuals who have been trained in specialized skills in Agriculture and for a period of One Year or less as the case may be. The training is practical oriented based with the aim of producing highly skilled technicians to meet the needs of the Agricultural Industry as well as produce individuals who will be capable of establishing and managing efficiently their own Agribusiness.
The NVC programme targets the following categories of individuals and groups:
1. Post Secondary Students with less than 5 credits in WAEC/NECO and who are unable to gain admission into Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges.
3. Civil Servants and Staff of organizations who desire to embark on Agribusiness
4. Unemployed graduates who desire to acquire technical skills in different areas of Agriculture
5. Farmers who desire to improve their skills in different areas of Agribusiness
6. Youths and Women
7. Physically challenged persons Applicants can apply to any of the various courses in Agriculture listed below.
The minimum entry qualifications for NVC programme are as follows:
Mon - Fri at 08:00 - 17:00
Along Bowen University Rd, Iwo, Beside Community High Sch. Oluponna, Osun StateContact Us