National Diploma (ND) Programme
The Ordinary National Diploma in Agriculture
This diploma is awarded to individuals who have undergone training in specialized areas of Agriculture for a period of
two years. The training is practical oriented with the aim of producing highly skilled technicians to meet the needs of
the Farming Industry as well as produce individuals who will be capable to establish and manage efficiently their own
Graduate of the ND programme stand the additional chance of furthering their Education into Polytechnics and
Universities through Direct Entry.
• We aim through our intensive field exercises to produce graduates who are technically sound and passionate enough to be a game changer
and an agribusiness maestro, not just a certificate holder.
• We are in collaboration with the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ibadan and so our graduates shall enjoy the privilege of direct
entry into this great citadel of learning
Our graduates who want to start up a practice, have the privilege of being financed by Omafuru Foundation. However, this will be given after rigorous screening where the most Innovative prospective farmer with the best business plan will emerge.
- - OND in Agriculture
- - Two years of four semester
- - Applicant must have the basic qualification for admission by JAMB with a score of 150 and above.
- - Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects at one sitting or six (6) O’ Level credit passes at two sittings in SSCE, GCE or NECO in subjects that include Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture or Biology
CLICK TO APPLY
N.B: Applicants who do not have 5 credits in the above subjects have been provided an opportunity for; a remedial programme at the Institution to obtain the required credits in the compulsory subjects before being awarded the National Diploma.
Mon - Fri at 08:00 - 17:00
Along Bowen University Rd, Iwo, Beside Community High Sch. Oluponna, Osun State